Desarrollar habilidades y competencias laborales en 60 mujeres de 18 a 50 años de edad en estado de vulnerabilidad del municipio de Palmira Valle.
Develop skills and labor competencies in 60 women from 18 to 50 years of age in vulnerable state of the municipality of Palmira Valle.
- Generate therapeutic processes and individual or group support in women between 18 and 50 years, in order to identify their value, capacity and priorities.
- Define the strengths and weaknesses of each woman to work from their strengths making this the best opportunity and tool to work.
- Execute entrepreneurial entrepreneurship training and training programs based on the need in Palmira and the resources we have to exploit them in favor of the program and each woman.
- Accompaniment of each process in the four cycles of the program in order to form an integral and balanced woman in all areas of her life.
- Establish clear business ideas that are articulated in the life of each woman from what they are and can do.