Instructions for Use Registration for Project Member in an existing Member Project
If you want to engage in an existing project, please contact the project leader first. She is coordinating the work and she is responsible for the persons who work in her
Please follow these steps for registration:
- Prepare your documents for registration, i.e. CV (for BPW intern use only), Short CV (for publication), Photo (digital original)
- Inform your BPW Club President and your BPW Federation President by mail, send them the Confirmation forms to be signed and returned to you
- Fill in your online Registration Form; with your click your data are registered in the data of the PILOT administrator Daniela.
- Send a mail with all documents (CV, Short CV, Photo, Confirmation Club, Confirmation Federation) to the PILOT administrator Daniela: email@example.com - You can also use WeTransfer
- Only if ALL required documents are sent to the PILOT Administrator, the request for registration as a Project Leader, Project Member or Expert will be forwarded to the BPW International
Executive Board for approval. Only approved registrations will be listed and will show up on the website.
Thank you for your work!